6th of March ’20
University of Zurich
13th to 23rd of October ’18
The Sustainability Week Switzerland is an initiative of the Swiss Association of Student Organisations for Sustainability. The vision of the project is to bring sustainability into all aspects of Swiss higher education institutions and support them to become sustainability role models for our society overall.
The project involves 15 swiss cities, 36 higher education institutions and more than 400 volunteers. Actually, the organization incubates Sustainability Weeks all across Switzerland and each of them…
- … organizes a series of events on sustainability
- … is actively engaged in their higher education politics
- … works local cafeterias for sustainable consumption.
In 2020, Sustainability Weeks take place in:
- Basel: University of Basel, FHNW
- Bern: University of Bern, PH Bern, BFH
- Brugg: FHNW Brugg-Windisch
- Chur:. HTW Chur, PH Chur
- Fribourg: HES-SO, PH Fribourg, Universität Fribourg
- Geneva: University of Geneva, IHEID
- Lausanne: EPFL, UNIL, HEP, EHL, LaSource, EESP
- Locarno: SUPSI-DFA Locarno
- Lucerne: HSLU, University of Lucerne, PHLU
- Lugano: Franklin University, USI, SUPSI
- Neuchâtel: University of Neuchâtel
- Rapperswil: HSR
- St. Gallen: HSG, FH SG, PH SG
- Valais: Les Roches
- Zürich: ETH, UZH, ZHAW, PHZH, ZHDK
In collaboration with the association Respect Tomorrow, BeAnotherLab will offer a workshop on Embodied Narratives as part of the programmation of Sustainability Week Switzerland. The session aims to address local issues raised by climate change using BeAnotherLab’s methodologies.
Participants will create their own embodied narratives related to their own experience around global change. We hope that these stories can be then played in diverse contexts around Switzerland to open dialogue in communities that may not have such topic in their everyday activities.
The narratives will be added to the Library of Ourselves archive as examples of applying our methods to the subject of climate change in the local Swiss context.
More info: https://www.nachhaltigkeitswoche.ch/programm/freitag/enhancing-climate-change/
Project webpage: http://www.sustainabilityweek.ch/
6 March0 2020
University of Zurich
Rämistrasse 71, 8006